Children and Young people from various backgrounds/abilities spend quality time together, thereby fostering good relationships and increasing community cohesion, neighbourliness and pride in their cultural backgrounds.
- To enable users to voice their ideas and put them into action by running this project, which will be user led.
- To introduce them to new ideas and broaden their horizons.
- To introduce a variety of opportunities that encourage children to develop their skills and talents.
- To integrate children from various backgrounds and abilities in fun activities with team work and strong partnerships.
- To sign post participants to relevant projects or activities, offering additional support where and when necessary.
- To improve participants’ understanding of every individuals strength, abilities and self-worth, thereby increasing their confidence and self-esteem and improving their respect for their peers.